Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Sun is out this morning. I bet we will try a return to the wheat field… but will the soil be too soft? Maybe. But we are feeling urgency to get the wheat in the bin. We may keep going even if we make some muddy tracks. That decreases the ‘fun factor’ but we do what we gotta do.
Yesterday’s rain(s) turned out to be big. 1.42″ (36mm). Many fields are flooded again. But it seems a bit less rain over where the combines are waiting in the wheat field.
Pray for sunny and dry days in southern Indiana.